iPhoto Help & Support
iPhoto will develop issues at some point during its lifetime and this holds true for most applications, whether they are on Apple Mac, Windows or Linux platform.
When your iPhoto has problems, we have made it easy for you to get quick expert help and technical support to successfully diagnose and fix the fault .
Solid Rock IT UK offers professional onsite help and remote technical support for all iPhoto problems, including those related to system application faults, importing images, photo editing and picture publishing issues.
iPhoto Administration & Quick Support
Here are some common administration problems we successfully solved for our iPhoto customers to date:
- Extracting iPhoto Library in Finder
- Stop iPhoto from launching when camera is connected
- Copy pictures from iPhoto to another folder
- Deleting & permanently removing photos in iPhoto
- Move your iPhoto Library to a different location or external media drive
- Create multiple iPhoto libraries
- Compress & resize images using iPhoto
iPhoto Technical Support & Troubleshooting
- iPhoto wont import pictures
- iPhoto keeps crashing with each application launch attempt
- iPhoto wont recognize Faces or Places
To get quick help for your iPhoto problems via Remote Support
or our popular onsite visit, simply contact us now on 07951 878 703