Remote Support - Mac & Windows
Get Secure Remote Technical Support for application problems, system faults and data issues on Apple Mac or Windows computers, laptops and tablets from Solid Rock IT UK. We offer secure Remote IT Support for all types of technical issues, including:
- Application Troubleshooting and System Security Problems
- Software installation, updates & upgrades
- Printer software installation and configuration
- Email troubleshooting & technical support
- Browser plugins, system driver help and troubleshooting
- Data Recovery for lost files, damaged applications of corrupted user profiles.
- Other hardware or software problems not mentioned above
Our Remote Technical Support service is available for business and residential clients, who need quick professional IT help / support delivered securely online.
You only need to have an Internet connection to get started and we made it easy to choose between Mac Remote Support and Windows IT Technical Support Sessions. This means you can select and download the software that matches your device service type effortlessly.
How Our Remote Support Service Work
Before initiating your remote support session, please contact us to discuss your specific application support requirement . To do so:
- Simply click the "Get Your Quote" button below and quickly provide us with a brief issue description, or call us now on 07951 878 703.
- We will confirm whether it is possible to help you and if so, you will need to pay for "One Hour minimum Remote Support block".
- Upon completion of payment, you will be re-directed to the "Quick Support Tool" download page on our website.
- You will need to download this support tool, save it to your computer, click "Run" and then provide us with the remote access credentials displayed.
- We will use these details to establish your remote session and help you resolve the IT technical issues being experienced.
It's easy to understand why so many clients choose our Secure Remote Support Service for rock solid IT Technical Help , across the UK and globally.
Secure Remote Technical Support Payment Methods
In addition to Direct Transfer to our accounts, we also accept payment via the following methods: