Windows Operating System upgrade, performance tuning and software update for all Microsoft computers, with services available to residential and business desktop PC / laptop / tablet customers.
Microsoft officially ended support for Windows XP as of 2014, which means security patches and critical updates are no longer available for your system, leaving you exposed to possible attacks / data compromise. That said, many Windows based computers can benefit from prolonged life via an operating system upgrade.
Microsoft Windows Upgrade & Software Update
Solid Rock IT UK offers professional software upgrade and technical support for the following operating systems:
- Windows XP - full upgrade and system updates
- Windows Vista - full upgrade and software updates
- Windows 7 - full upgrade and system updates
- Windows 8 - full upgrade and system security updates
- Windows Server (2000 / 2K3 / 2K8…etc) - full upgrade and software patches
We also offer upgrade for all other Operating System versions - including Windows on Macs
- and our engineers are readily available to help you determine if your computer hardware specification meets the minimum requirements for any proposed O/S changes.
Just so you know, Windows Operating System upgrade can be either via a fresh setup (clean install) or simply carried out as an extension of your existing Microsoft OS version.
What does this really mean for you? Get in touch and find out...
Application Support & Upgrade Services for:
Acer, Dell, Toshiba, Lenovo, Alienware, Sony Vaio, Panasonic, Gateway, Patriot, Compaq, Fujitsu Siemens, eMachines, Asus, Packard Bell, HP, NEC, Advent, Ei System...to name a few.
To benefit from Windows Operating System upgrade for your laptop, desktop PC, server, notebook or netbook, simply call us now on 07951 878 703. Alternatively,